Blog Post 1


            In all honesty, my feelings of this class are not quite clear. As the name suggests, I did expect more technology to be integrated into the course. I am far from an expert at creating things by hand when it comes to drawing, painting, sculpting or any sort of hands-on work. However, that does not mean that I will not try to the best of my ability on any required assignments that involve anything like that.

I did not really have any expectations for the course either. As with any course, I do not carry any intentions with me but instead wait to be present in the class with an open mind. Like most of my other courses, I do appreciate the organization of the class with the completed and well-structured syllabus. With the syllabus I have access to the course information and the weekly schedule so I am not blind-sided by anything. Additionally, the weekly schedule provides the important framework and topics that this course revolves around. The use of a syllabi in general definitely helps with keeping up with the pace of the course throughout the semester.

Now, who am I? My name is Adam Moshel. I was born in Bogota, Colombia, adopted at two months old, and raised in North Potomac, Maryland. I grew up playing soccer because that is what my brother did, but neither him nor I had a strong passion for it aside from a bad ankle injury but that is beside the point. Later on I grew a strong passion for ice hockey and BMX because these sports in particular are known for their creativity. I have always been told that I have an active imagination which is why I choose a career path not involving numbers or equations.

            My future in my mind was unclear during high school and I did not have any ideas of what I wanted to do. My brother was in college at the time as a graphic designer and observing the things he created using the adobe cloud placed me in his shoes. It is a difficult task to display what I make in my mind with a simple pencil and paper, but these days with the gadgets that are made I can place what I paint in my brain on display with any judgements pushed away. Pencil marks fade away, but my imagination continues to create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshel_A7

Moshel_A4

Moshel_A5