Moshel_A2


I’m not a drawer. I decided to pick the first thing that came into my mind as a subject for my flipbook animation which was hockey, though it was difficult for me to decide what exactly I should do with hockey being the topic of my animation. Typically, out of all the pieces of equipment used in hockey, the first thing that always comes to my mind is the basic stick used. Rather than any motion for the stick to undertake, I decided to simply just draw the formation of it. I used a red sharpie to symbolize both my favorite color and hockey team as well as added the main components to the stick required for enhanced performance when playing the game. Fortunately, the main components of the stick are what stand out in my animation: the taped shaft and the taped blade. The tape on a hockey stick is mainly there for grip as well as to prevent any damage to the stick that could be caused by friction when rubbed against the ice. Furthermore, different colors of tape can be added to the blade of the stick to perhaps camouflage the puck when it is resting on that of the blade. I also took an extra step to draw the stick on a separate piece of paper and place cross hairs at the location where the paper met the page of the book to solidify the position.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moshel_A7

Moshel_A4

Moshel_A6